Pure Play Kids Opens New US Toy Making Factory

Pure Play Kids offers creative wooden and cloth toys sustainably made in the USA. They specialize in battery-free, kid-powered toys that sparks children’s imaginations. A long-time supporter of American manufacturing, Pure Play kids recently opened their own toy making factory in Tennessee to expand their line of in-house wooden toys made in America.

5200-Wooden-Camera-Front

Pure Play Kids has always focused on locally made toys for children, offering a selection of simple creative toys, with 90% made in America. The other 10% of their merchandise is comprised of fine European toys that are carefully selected for safety and quality. Pure Play Kids is a trusted source for wooden toys, organic stuffed animals and all kinds of playthings for imaginative, child-centered play. They believe a toy should be “90% kid, 10% toy.”

Pure Play Kids Toy Making Factory in America

To keep up with the demand for their high quality, American made wooden toys, Pure Play Kids opened their own toy making factory in Tennessee in October. This new 10,000 square foot facility will manufacture the company’s line of wooden toys for sale on their online shop and wholesale orders. Pure Play Kids decided to open their own facility in order to have complete control over the quality and safety standards of their toys, as well as to ensure the environmental practices used in the making of the products. Among the toys Pure Play Kids is manufacturing at their new facility are their famous wooden cash register, fire engine, mail truck shape sorter, wooden fishing rod and lawnmower push toy.

 

Pure Play Kids Logo

For made in usa challenge readers, use promo code “USA” to receive 15% off your order at pureplaykids.com.

 

Disclosure: Pure Play Kids is a made in usa challenge sponsor. This post reflects my honest opinion of this company and their products.

Comments

    • says

      It’s nice to see that’s your company focus to make natural material toys and some other important accessories. Various companies now deal with natural and eco-friendly toys. I glad to introduce one of the best company that’s provided you wholesale organic dolls and wholesale natural toys in wholesale rate.

    • says

      your company focus to make natural material toys and some other important accessories. Various companies now deal with natural and eco-friendly toys. I glad to introduce one of the best company that’s provided you wholesale organic dolls and wholesale natural toys in wholesale rate.

    • Sarah says

      I’ve noticed the same thing with my son. The flashy toys entertain them, but don’t encourage them to play the way more simple toys do.

  1. says

    I love wooden toys. We have so many plastic toys that natural toys are something I really want to start transitioning towards. I want some wooden teethers for my new baby as well.

  2. says

    This is awesome! I love to see American small businesses doing well and expanding! The wooden toys are so nostalgic and old-fashioned I just love them.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

CommentLuv badge